five days of Merdeka holidays had just ended.
come, lemme tell u how i spent them,
first two days were spent to celebrate Theng’s burfdae in a hotel
1. before entering da pub, we looked at da poster, i asked da guys, “which (girls）will u tackle ar?” guys said, “this one” with fingers pointed at da one with shades 😯 turned out that they were actually not bad lo, da guys’ eyes glued to them all night loong lo. while mine, eyeing one of da hottie… 😀 poster can be deceiving sometimes
2. managed to snap da pub before da party began, so empty, so queit, and so er..smokeless 😀 . we ordered a jar of beer during eppie hour at da price of half! 😀
4. this cutie was walking towards me *shy* he’s so charming lo, can sing so well, can play assorted instruments too, so versatile 🙂
3. we were sitting infront of da stage, once we entered, da band greeted us by singing a Cantonese song, ‘海阔天空‘ hoi fuk tin hong 🙂 and Chiew sing along with da band 😀
5. Theng, me, Hock and half of Loong doing our thing. Kiki recorded some videos of us dancing. 😯 now i know i dance with my mouth liddis -o-
6. da gal in red with jeans can really dance wei
then went Merdeka grocery shopping with my gals on da third day
and tried this top and shorts.
and put them back to da bin
and walked off just liddat
and came back felt totally regretted after looking at this pic.
i look good in them right?
da shorts is less than 30bucks after 70% and i put it back. sigh
becos i overspent for da past two months which make me a panper this month and da next few months 😦
im really lousy in budgeting lo 😦
fourth was a lil’ more productive by doing some tutorial and camwhore
tidied up da room before roomie was back,
and lately im reading this
mine is a ebook version. 😀
what,…more economical (save moolah!) and environmental friendly ma…
it’s a book about financial management by Robert T. Kiyosaki which i really really need to learn 🙂
who controls the past controls the future, who controls the present controls the past.
and today (yesterday. i fell asleep half way typing this =.= )
welcome back to hell mundane uni’s life
can waste no time anymore.
it’s time to be serious (eh, y so serious)
second test in 10 days time.
must work haarder for stupid sst. sei zhu tao beng
no more ihavenothingbettertodo days 😦
i have so many thing to do, but im just very da lazy to move.
yala, im a lazy bum bum la 😦
ps: this morning, i actually waited for Kiki at da stairs and shouted “eh fai tit la” 😀 im so gonna turn over a new leaf *pat self*
ps 2: da title was inspired by Search Engine Terms 🙂
ps 4: im going back on 4th Nov 😀