have i ever mentioned that
those vendors in our canteens are uncreative with their dishes?
everyday u would see carbage, fried chicken, fried fish, ayam merah, midin, fried fish, and fried whatever.
same ol’ dishes over and over again.
so predictable. yawn yawn (N)
they cook everyday not sien but i mum until very sien lo …
that’s why i bought a rice cooker last year (shh…don’t let my fellow know ar cos it’s illegal one ) so that i can make my own meal whenever i feel like doing so. 😀
like yesterday, i cooked Mushy Shells 😀
mushy cos having test da next day ma…
1 can of mushroom soup
1 can of button mushroom
slices of cheddar cheese
1 pack of small shells pasta
and some spices but i don’t have it here cos it’s simply impractical to buy one cos i only cook like once a week cos im a lazy bum
i thought they are cute 🙂
1. boil da small shells with water and rice cooker (or whatever pot u have) until it’s tender yet springy.
2. slice mushrooms into slices
3. drain out da pasta when it’s cooked. my version of testing how to know whether it’s cooked, pop one into your mouth and chew. if it’s hard at da center means it’s not cooked la.
ok. move on with da soup.
4. add in da can of mushroom soup and an equivalent can of h2o as instructed. (but i added in 1.5 can of h2o)
5. let it simmer and stir it constantly
6. add in slices of mushroom
7. when it reaches a rolling boil, add in slices of cheese 🙂 (i added in 3 slices) yum
da soup will be thicker and creamier. double yum
and when it’s boiled
8. it’s ready to be served.
one for kiki, one for roomie and one for me 🙂
i cooked only half of da pasta…
i topped it with a slice of cheese. i simply (L) cheese ma
nah, come, open your mouth big big. 😛
so far, i have cooked tong sui, mee/meehoon soup, rice, porridge, pasta with my trusty rice cooker. what can i try next huh?
and oh, Eppie Chap Goh Mei everybuddy