glutinous rice flour
peanut cake (as filling)
choc (as filling too)
brown sugar (not in pic)
1. mix some water and flour into a dough
we don’t have any measurement cup so we just agak-agak as long as it forms a dough and continue to chai it until da dough is pliable
2. cut dark choc into small pieces
3. pulverize peanut cake
4. take a small amount of dough and roll it into a ball
5. press da center till it has a cavity to place some choc into. then fold the edges of the dough over it and roll it on your palms till it forms a ball again.
da filling can be substituted with stuffs u likey
so far we tried, white choc, dark choc, milky choc, peanut, nothing and pear!
my first ball.
sound so wrong :S
when we were in da midst of rolling balls, (sounds lagi wrong)
we thought why not try other shape?
my hugee heart for kiki :-$
u guys guess what’s this!
many many balls
6. boil a big pot of h2o and dump all da balls into it
can see my heart expanding or not! 😀
7. they are cooked when they float on da surface.
i should have put them into cold h2o preventing them sticking together
8. for syrup, boil enough h2o with brown sugar and ginger and sago and
roomie – sookyeing – meisannant – sooktheng – szekee (aka kiki)
glutinous is very da filling..it took us almost one hour to finish our share
they taste really yummy nonetheless, i can assure u
dark choc rocks (Y)