when i was homed last semester break,
we had homemade min fun go as lunch one fine noon 🙂
1. u have to get da broth prepared.
it’s a broth of anchovies + tomatoes + big onions + spices + h2o (duh!)
and allow it to simmer for at least one hour 🙂
note: those are NOT my hands.
2. mix da flour + egg + h20 in a large container. slowly knead it until it’s smooth and tender.
3. separate it into small portions. and add some oil on da surface of those dough.
4. cover it and leave it for 30mins.
dear roomie, open your eyes big big and see, this is caisin. sawi.
5. slice mushrooms into slices and prepare a fistful of anchovy. behead them.
6. fry anchovy till golden brown crispy
7. and then fry da mushroom + pork + garlic + sauces + spices
8. tear dough into thin bite-sized slices into da soup and add in caisin.
9. they are ready to be served when da slices are floating on da surface
want a bowl of min fun go as brekkie? 😀