- yay i was back for good on the 15th May.
- then i went back home sweet home in Malacca the next morning.
- in less than 24hours time, i was back in KL again!
- i had a short (2d1n) graduation trip up to Genting. thanks to bro, we got to enjoy some privileges like check in at12, buffets at special rate and brekkie at World Club Lounge nyek nyek.
- spent quality time with my darlings at Ipoh. we ate non-stoply that i put on 2kilos in one week time. bloody hell.
- had a day trip to Cameron Highland. global warming indeed impacted the temperature there. so muchy warmer than i thought.
- and stopped by Penang next! char keow teow, laksa, muachi, cendol, kueh chap, har mee, u name it we ate it. i have already forgotten how diet was pronounced that time.
- visited USM to meet up with some lecturers discussing postgrad matter. yup i is furthering master in Dec, most prolly in USM. things were subjected to changes though.
- waved tata and headed back to where we belong. except me, i stayed back in KL.
- to attend cousin, SuLeen jie jie wedding. it was the craziest, most happening wedding dinner i had attended. the guest went wild towards the end, dancing on the stage, then chairs and tables. even the bride, the parents joined us. on chairs LOL. everybuddy’s so sporting. what a great night we had eh!
- and now, i is scouring for job! le sigh, can’t believe it’s my turn to enter workbloodyforce. only half a year though, i can survive haha. now, anyone wanna offer me a job? i can be contacted at email@example.com 🙂
i just summarized 19days in 278 words. great!